About Spark Conejo
Spark Conejo is a networking group affiliated with the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce. Our goal is to provide a platform for dedicated, quality professionals in our community to develop relationships and effective, trustworthy alliances. We provide an excellent opportunity to meet people who want to help grow and expose your business!
- Focus on long-lasting and supportive business relationships
- Active member base drives bi-weekly agenda topics
- Single representation per industry category
- Spark focus is on both cost-effective referrals plus educating to drive business performance.
- Active social media promotion of SPARK and its members
- Increase your connections and business visibility within the local community and Chamber of Commerce
What Can We Offer?
We provide an authentic group of entrepreneurial individuals who are looking to assist the general community and grow the networking group. Spark Conejo collaborates with similar-minded businesses to create awareness of the networking group and the businesses that power Spark Conejo.
How Can I Join?
In order to become a member of Spark Conejo, you’ll need to be a member of the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce. Becoming a member of the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce provides you the opportunity to join the Spark Conejo Networking Group.
We encourage all potential members to come join us for one of our bi-monthly meetings to obtain an idea of what the groups about! The meetings take place on the second and fourth Thursday of the month. Each meeting is unique with current member’s presentations and open discussions about ongoing events.
Does It Cost Money To Join Spark?
In order to attend events and participate in Conejo Valley business functions – we charge existing members a nominal fee of $20 / month. All prospective members are highly encouraged to attend one of our meetings or events we sponsor. Feel free to reach out to us should you have any questions.